Administrative Assistant at Libring
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to provide administrative support to relieve and assist senior leaders, administrative support, functional line and teams of administrative duties. May handle special projects, execute research and data analysis tasks. Ensures the timely flow of information throughout the function.
- Oversee daily administrative function to ensure workflow
- Preparation of expense reports and processing within the travel expense management system
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary/confidential information with utmost discretion
- Ability to manage documents and HR activities including managing and basic assistance with employees and contractors.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences including advanced preparation of materials and traveling needs
- Responsible for managing interactions with vendors, accountant and legal.
- Process invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks diligently and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, personable attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills
- Knowledge of Ad Tech industry is a strong plus
- 1+ year of experience in a similar administrative role
- BA/BS Degree
- US working visa is required
Apply Now: If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and we’ll get back to you ASAP.