We are hiring developers!
We’re looking for a Java/Scala Data Engineer to join our lean, multi-disciplinary Engineering Team.
You’ll have the flexibility of working remotely (Home Office) in a casual startup environment, while playing a central role in the team and working directly with both CTO and CEO of the company.
By joining an agile team with a broad set of technical skills, who are passionate about solving big data challenges, you’ll have plenty of room to develop and grow, both professionally and personally, while quickly moving up in the company.
If you’re a talented professional looking for working in a fun environment while being mentored by bright and experienced senior developers, you’ll love to be part of the Libring team!
By working in a startup environment we expect you to be a team player, roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, meaning your everyday activities will vary. You will be paired up with experienced engineers to develop cutting edge analytic applications leveraging Big Data technologies.
As a Data Engineer, you will drive the design and development of key components of our platform to achieve business results. Below are a fraction of the tasks you’ll work on:
- Write your code in Scala programming language, designing your code with a Big Data mindset
- Write Apache Spark jobs for data processing and analytics
- Build high-performance SQL and CQL queries
- Define API endpoints to serve our Web services
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests
- Deploy and Test your features in Google Cloud environments
- Work alongside our system architect on specifying and implementing new features and services
- Participate in code reviews and other agile development process
- Unix based systems
Nice to Have
- Apache Spark
- Play Web Framework
- Apache Cassandra
- Google Cloud Platform
Apply Now: If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Libring is an online cloud-based solution of Monetization Performance Management for the Ad Tech industry. We are based in Boston, MA – USA and run by MIT and Harvard alumni. We are committed to simplifying ad monetization reporting, and help game, app and website publishers around the world maximize their advertisement revenue, by providing them with full visibility of their monetization performance. We proudly serve companies such as Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, SEGA and Zynga, just to name a few.