Sales Development Representatives at Libring
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research.
- Manage, nurture and grow a pipeline of interested prospects and identify prospective leads through creative research methods
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like LinkedIn and other methods
- Aid in closing new business by demoing Libring solution to prospects and ensuring that trial customers get the most value out of the platform.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using CRM and other online tools
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- 1+ years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- 1+ years of relevant Ad Tech experience is a strong plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Superior verbal and written communication and customer facing skills
- Flexible, personable attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills
- BA/BS Degree
- US working visa is required
Apply Now: If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and we’ll get back to you ASAP.